If you need a pack that can handle scraping through sandstone canyons, scrambling up snow-covered peaks, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kestrel can manage all that and more. For quick overnights or big days out, the Kestrel 48 is made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. It wouldn't be an Osprey without adjustable torso lengths to help you dial in your perfect fit and an AirScape backpanel to provide ventilation, whether you're working hard or hardly working. The integrated raincover can be deployed at the first sign of precipitation, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole carry allows you to stash your poles when bushwhacking or scrambling, and side-zip main compartment access means you don't have to dump everything on the trail to grab what you accidentally packed in the bottom of your pack. Built with rugged nylon fabrics and meets Osprey's quality standards.
- Breathable AirScape ridged foam backpanel with adjustable torso length
- Fixed top lid with external zippered pocket and under lid zippered mesh pocket
- Dual tuckaway ice tool attachments
- External reservoir sleeve
- Dual upper reverse StraightJacket side compression straps
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Front panel hybrid shove-it pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Integrated removable raincover
- Side zipper access to main compartment
- Full-length vertical zippered side pocket
|2807 IN3 / 46 L
|27.6H X 13.4W X 12.6D IN.
|2929 IN3 / 48 L
|29.5H X 13.4W X 12.6D IN.
- 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Oxford
- 500D Nylon Packcloth